Stamford Hospital Health Wellness & Sports Expo 2014
ATTEND THE ULTIMATE HEALTH WELLNESS & SPORTS EXPO AT THE PREMIER SPORTS FITNESS & HEALTH COMPLEX - CHELSEA PIERS CONNECTICUT!
- FREE ADMISSION and FREE PARKING!
- VISIT OVER 80 EXHIBITORS
- Featuring the latest and best information, products and services for your health, wellness and sports needs!
- Buy healthy products and services for friends and family for the holidays!
- A fun event for the whole family! Kid friendly activities!
- OVER 4,000 ATTENDEES
- FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS PROVIDED BY STAMFORD HOSPITAL
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat / Body Max Index
- Cardiac Stroke Risk Assessment
- Pulmonary Function
- MAMMOGRAPHY SCREENINGS PROVIDED BY STAMFORD HOSPITAL IN THEIR MOBILE WELLNESS COACH (Most insurance accepted) TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT, CALL 203 276-PINK (7465)
- RAFFLES & SILENT AUCTION to benefit The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
- BRING NONPERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS & RECEIVE A RAFFLE TICKET TO WIN PRIZES!! To benefit The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
- $5 RAFFLE TICKET AND WIN GREAT HEALTHY PRIZES ALL WEEKEND!
- $10 RAFFLE TICKET TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE - CASTLE HOTEL & SPA GET-AWAY PACKAGE, TARRYTOWN, NY. ONE NIGHT STAY FOR TWO + THANN SANCTUARY 90 MINUTE TREATMENT (choice from Signature massage, Aroma-Lymphatic or Swedish massage)
- FLU SHOTS PROVIDED BY WALGREENS (Most insurance accepted)
- PUTTING GREEN PROVIDED BY GOLFSMITH and SPONSORED BY DAVID LERNER (Mezzanine Level)
- FREE PHOTO BOOTH at the CONNECTICARE EXHIBIT (Mezzanine Level)
- NEW - RUN WALK FOR HEALTH & HUNGER presented by ATHLETIC SHOE FACTORY of NEW CANAAN and FAIRFIELD to benefit The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
- September 20, Saturday morning
- 8:15am 5K Run, 8:30am 1M Walk and 1M Dog Walk sponsored by The Veterinary Cancer Center
- FREE Doggy Day Care sponsored by Wagmore 9AM - 1PM outside Chelsea Piers CT. No dogs allowed inside Chelsea Piers CT
- First 500 Participants Receive a Dri-Fit Shirt, Race Bib, Finisher Medal and Goody Bag
- NEW - PET WELLNESS DAY, Saturday, September 20, 9am - 4pm
- NEW - HEALTHY TECHNOLOGY DAY, Sunday, September 21, 9am - 4pm
- CELEBRITY GUESTS
- BOBBY VALENTINE Former professional baseball player and manager and current Athletic Director at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT. "Putt with Bobby" to raise money for Sacred Heart University Athletic Programs, Saturday and Sunday, 10am - 12noon.
- SEAN HYSON Fitness editor at Men's Fitness magazine, a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (C.S.C.S.), a nutrition fanatic and author of "101 Best Workouts Of All Time." He will be selling and signing his book at the Expo. Saturday, 12noon - 4pm
- GILLIAN NEFF Emmy-winning reporter Anchor and "12 on Health" for News 12 CT, Saturday and Sunday, 11am - 1pm.
- CORA RAGAINI, RDN Registered Dietician, Grade A ShopRite will be on hand for healthy cooking and food demos throughout the weekend. Stop by the Grade A ShopRite exhibit on Level One to learn more about the Live Right program. Saturday and Sunday, 9am - 4pm
Event DetailsStamford Hospital Health Wellness & Sports Expo 2014
1 Blachley Road, Stamford. CT 06902