Stamford Hospital Health Wellness & Sports Expo 2015
ATTEND THE ULTIMATE HEALTH WELLNESS & SPORTS EXPO AT THE PREMIER SPORTS FITNESS & HEALTH COMPLEX - CHELSEA PIERS CONNECTICUT!
OCTOBER 17 and 18, 2015
Saturday, 9am to 4pm
Sunday, 11am to 4pm
FREE ADMISSION and FREE PARKING
FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS PROVIDED BY STAMFORD HOSPITAL
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat / Body Mass Index
- Cardiac Stroke Risk Assessment
- Pulmonary Function
- Hand Hygiene
VISIT OVER 90 EXHIBITORS
- Featuring the some of the best products, services and cutting edge information for your health, wellness and sports needs! Each Exhibitor will offer a unique health screening or educational component for your maximum learning experience.
- Buy healthy products and services for friends and family for the holidays!
- A fun event for the whole family! Kid friendly activities!
Men, Women, and Children's Health, Pet Wellness, Lifetime Sports, Extreme Sports, Outdoor Activities, Fitness, Exercise, Dance, Yoga, Sports Medicine, Financial Health, Long Term Health Care Planning, Financial Health and Retirement Plans, Nutritional Education, Weight Management, Chiropractors, Holistic Dentistry, Internal Medicine, Alternative Medicine, Holistic Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, Supplements, Aromatherapy, Ergonomics, Skin Care, Spa and Beauty Treatments, Massage Therapy, Healthy Technology, Healthy Home and Green Technology, Healthy Cleaning Products and Services
PASSPORT FOR LIFE
All attendees to receive this great event resource upon entry to EXPO 2015 to record personal health screening results and other great interactive activities! Visit 10 Exhibitors in 4 different Exhibitor sections at EXPO 2015 and win a complimentary day pass to Chelsea Piers CT
BUY $5 RAFFLE TICKETS
Win great prizes throughout the weekend to benefit The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County.
BRING NONPERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS
Receive complimentary raffle tickets! Let's help stock The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County with nonperishable food items before the holiday season arrives!
Sports Memorabilia and other great items to benefit The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
RUN WALK FOR HEALTH & HUNGER, 5K to benefit The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
- Saturday, October 17, 2015 8:30am
- 100% of event proceeds benefit The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County
- Individual and Team Registration – Participants can now create teams to help raise money for The Food Bank of Lower Fair field County
- First 250 participants receive a T-shirt, race bib, goody bag and race medal
Event DetailsStamford Hospital Health Wellness & Sports Expo 2015
1 Blachley Road, Stamford. CT 06902